Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's New?


It’s been a while since I’ve posted here, and I plan to make up for lost time over the coming days.  Mostly, I’ve been busy with the release and promotion of SHOEBOX TRAIN WRECK, my collection of 16 stories from Chizine Publications.  I’ve also been neck deep in a new novel, but as usual, the going is slow.  However, I think I may have turned a corner recently, though there is always the chance that I may have actually run off the road. 

What else… oh!  The new website.  If you came to this blog through the new website, then you’ve already, uh, seen the new website.  But if you found my blog the old fashioned way, please do check out the new site, here (design by the extremely talented Cesar Puch). And while you’re there, order a book (or three).  You won’t regret it.  Don’t believe me?  Check out some of the reviews, which have been very positive thus far.  I didn’t get a coveted star from Publishers Weekly, but I did get a positive review.  Booklist seemed to like it too, as did Rue Morgue.  All of this is covered over at the new site.  What’s not on the new site is the latest review from the Crow’s Caw.  It’s worth the read (hint, they liked it a lot!).

Going forward, I’m going to try to use this space more, and not just to talk about me (although there will always be copious amounts of self-love here).  I’ve recently read Holly Goddard Jones’s spectacular collection, GIRL TROUBLE, and I hope to post some thoughts on it soon.  And maybe after that, I’ll find something else to talk about (ahem, besides myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment