Sunday, April 25, 2010

Home Again

It's nice to be back home with family after a weekend at the lake with my writing group.  We didn't do anything specific at the lake house.  Just a relaxing time to catch up, talk about things like promotion (see this shiny new blog?), and do a little writing.

Now that I'm back home, I'm ready to finish up the story I'm working on which incidentally shares the same name as this blog, and begin the next novel.  Author John Rector tells me it is important to leave the last one behind and get busy on the next one.  Makes sense to me (plus he's going to be big, you know).

I'm also excited about the books I've got lined up to read: Among the Missing by Dan Chaon, We're in Trouble by Chris Coake, and I think I'm going to give Hyperion a try by Dan Simmons.  As I read them, I'll offer my thoughts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment